Today, Nursing Association has more than 18.000 associated;with their cooperation we can achieve goals. Its purpose is to provide a set of services and activities that meet the interests of its members and society in general.
The Association of Nursing is anon-profit association, whose purpose is to launch all kinds of security objectives and professional development, working closely with other associations of the same character in the rest of the autonomy of the Spanish geography.
The association develops not only from the custom work commitment, if not from the selfless participation of individuals who voluntarily collaborate.
These statutes give the ASSOCIATION OF NURSING VALENCIA advocacy skills and teaching cultural development and consequently, in Article 6 Item 2A of its constituent, well as its expansion statuary 15 July 1999 Art. 33.
The Valencia Nursing Association also presents documentation to the Tax Office in Valencia, which gave the Association the CIF number G-96433503.
Registered Department of Presidency of the Generalitat Valenciana, in Section III with the number 5.760.
The Nurses Association maintains agreement with the Department of Education and Culture as resolution 17 September 2.001 of the General Directorate for Educational Innovation and Linguistic Policy.
Since the association:
- · We developcontinuing educationthrough professional specialization courses both direct and remote, taking in the latter mode of teaching experience as dince many years working together with UNED – (OU).
- · SAW (VALENCIAN INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY) a University modern distance and interactive
- · We maintain various agreementscollaboration with different hospitalsand health organizations to train their staff and their subsequent employment.
- · We have ajob bankand general information about the same in Spain, for general nursing.
- · Promote and realizeprograms focused on fighting discriminationof elderly and / or physical or mental disability.
- · We promote and realizeprograms of social reintegrationmentally ill, including in the same, all aspects necessary for the integration of such people in society.
- · Wehome helpintended for elderly people, disabled or sick with various diseases.
- · Promote and realizerespite programs, including them in all activities aimed at leisure for people with disability problems.